Cozy weather is quickly upon us, and I have your soup recipe round up right here for you. There is no need for you to sort through hundreds of pins or links, because I’ve already done it for you. Whether it’s miso, minestrone, or chicken tortilla, I’ve got you covered. I am also including a family favorite of ours – Santa Fe Soup. So put that crusty bread in the oven and let’s get cooking! Below you will find the top 20 soup recipes for all those chilly days.
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Lentil Soup with Sausage
- Creamy Wild Rice and Chicken Soup with Roasted Mushrooms
- Autumn Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
- Classic Minestone Soup
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Instant Pot Acorn Squash Soup
- Thai Hot and Spicy Broth
- Miso Soup
- Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup)
- Slow Cooker Chili
- Simple Seafood Bisque
- Classic French Onion Soup with Red Wine
- Potato Leek Soup
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Cabbage Soup
- Taco Soup
- Brie and Cheddar Apple Beer Soup
- Santa Fe Soup (see my own recipe below)
The following recipe is our go to comfort food on a chilly night. It’s so easy that you basically dump all the ingredients together. You cannot mess this soup up. Also, I’m not sure why it’s called Santa Fe Soup. I’ve never been to Santa Fe, but I hope the people there would enjoy my take on their soup. I hope you enjoy it too!
Santa Fe Soup
3 cans any beans you like. I use 2 cans on pinto and 1 black bean
1 can diced tomatoes
1 large can crushed tomatoes
1 bag frozen corn
1lb. ground turkey
1 packet of dry ranch seasoning
Chili powder, salt, and pepper. Let your heart tell you how much.
Sauté onion in olive oil and then brown the meat. Combine the remainder of ingredients. Do not drain beans. Simmer for at least 30 min. Enjoy topped with your favorite shredded cheese and sour cream.