These no-bake peanut butter oat balls are a favorite snack with our family. They are healthy, easy, filling, and delicious! My kids love them, and my husband appreciates the fact they are gluten-free (he’s the only GF member of our household). I made these today because we need some yummy car snacks for our trip to Ohio tomorrow. This will be perfect! This is a good recipe to have your kids join in as well.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Balls
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Storage Container
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter or your nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in oats, chocolate chips, and chia seeds.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Scoop and roll into golf ball-sized balls.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
There you have it! So easy! I hope your family enjoys these no bake peanut butter oat balls as much as mine does! Let me know what you think in the comments below. Also, share this yummy recipe with your friends. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, where I share more of our daily life. If you like the chocolate chip and oats combo, you will love these chocolate chip cookies!