Do you use online homeschool classes? This is new territory for us, but let me tell you, I am loving it! For a long time, I thought I would only use hard copy materials in our homeschool. That was ridiculous of me! I limited my resources so much with that line of thinking. I also limited fun and engaging avenues for my children to learn. Now that I’ve seen the light, I am so excited to share Allschool with you!
Disclaimer: I received this product for free and was compensated for my time. My opinions are honest and true to my personal experience with this product.
What is Allschool?
What exactly is Allschool, you ask? Allschool is a platform jammed packed with a variety of online homeschool classes for students ages 3-18. They encourage students to pursue their interests through interactive classes, teacher feedback, and parent resources. You can search for classes by age, subject matter, time of day, and even language. I signed my four year old up for a class about the great white shark. The process was so simple and easy. Additionally, I really appreciated the questionnaire you fill out when you fill out your learner’s profile. This helps Allschool to have a rough idea of where your child is academically.
The Awesome Features of Allschool
Allschool has so many wonderful features that make it a clear choice when looking for interactive online homeschool classes such as:
- Small class sizes
- Variety of topics taught, including special interests and core subjects
- Interactive and immersive classroom experience
- Option of one-on-one classes for individualized learning
- Responsive and helpful online customer service
- Free worksheets to further learning
- Personal feedback from teachers
- Safety protocols to keep a positive and peaceful learning environment
- Experienced and prof